1. You send us your completed application (see "how do I apply").
2. We examine it carefully and choose the most suitable place for your proposal from the many residencies we work with.
3. We submit your application to the chosen residency.
4. After your proposal has been accepted, we give you the name, website, email and phone number of the residency and the name of the director. You can then decide if the residency is really what you are looking for.
5. The residency meets your requirements:
- if you already have the funding, you can reserve your place directly with the residency.
- if you are still looking for funding, we provide any documentation you may require, such as an acceptance letter from the residency and an estimate of costs.